|Shelters » Homestead Hollow County Park » Shelter #4 (Small Enclosed Shelter)
Homestead Hollow - Shelter #4 (Small Enclosed Shelter)N120 W19809 Freistadt Road, Germantown, WI 53022
Village of Germantown
Available: Year-round; no heat
Size: 24' x 28'
Recommended Size of Group: Up to 50
Seating Capacity: 50 adults
Accessibility: Handicapped accessible parking nearby
Restrooms: Heated flush restrooms in park
* Disclaimer* - Amenities listed for particular shelters may change without prior notice.
• Water available outside from May 15 to October 15, or from nearby flush restroom (open year round)
• Electricity; lights, (3) outlets
• (6) 8' picnic tables inside and 3 additional picnic tables outside
• Large grill
• Play equipment
• Sand volleyball court (bring your own ball and net)
• Basketball court
• Lighted sled hill
• Cross-country ski trails (ski trails not groomed)
• Lighted ice skating (when conditions permit)
• Ceiling fans
• Horseshoe pits
• Garbage can in shelter
• Garbage dumpster nearby
• Homestead Howl Dog Park
Groups must bring their own cleaning supplies.
Paved parking lot with 102 spaces includes 6 handicapped accessible spaces; additional parking in soccer field parking lot.
||24' x 28'
||0-30 people, 0-50 people