|Shelters » Ackerman's Grove » Shelter #4 (Small Open Shelter)
Ackerman's Grove - Shelter #4 (Small Open Shelter)4875 County Highway Z, West Bend, WI 53095
Town of Polk
Available: April 1- November 14
Size: 25' x 30'
Recommended Size of Group: Up to 50
Seating Capacity: 50 adults
Accessibility: Handicapped accessible parking nearby
Restrooms: Portable seasonal toilets nearby - available May 15- Oct 15;
Flush restrooms in park available year round.
* Disclaimer* - Amenities listed for particular shelters may change without prior notice.
• Water available from sink at flush restroom year round
• Electricity; lights, electric outlet
• (4) 12' Picnic tables under shelter
• Additional picnic tables nearby
• Garbage dumpster nearby
• Next to soccer fields; soccer fields for soccer use only by prearranged groups
Groups must bring their own cleaning supplies
Parking: Paved parking lot with 204 spaces; includes 4 handicapped accessible spaces.
||25' x 30'
||0-30 people, 0-50 people
|Swimming (no lifeguard on duty):