|DAILY - DISC GOLF - Entrance Pass for Sandy Knoll Co. Park - $5.00 USD
Sandy Knoll County Park
2064 Wallace Lake Road, West Bend, WI 53090
Town of Trenton
Park Hours: 6 AM - 10 PM
Park is open year-round
Sandy Knoll County Park is 267acres and is the largest of the Washington County parks. The relatively flat terrain and well-drained sandy soil make this Park available to the public even during a wet season.
Oaks and maples are the predominant deciduous tree species. The swampy areas support a combination of hardwoods and cedars. Wooded hiking trails throughout the park provide a variety of experiences throughout the seasons with spring ephemerals early in the year, shady paths in summer and fall color in autumn.
The Park provides both educational and recreational opportunities. Hiking and skiing loops traverse the Park. The pond, with adjacent streams, makes this an excellent area for aquatic studies.
• 4 Reservable Shelters
• Lighted Parking Areas
• Horseshoe Area
• Playground Equipment
• Basketball Court
• Play Fields
• Soccer Fields
• Swimming Beach (no lifeguard provided)
• Hiking Trails
• Snowmobile Trail Access
• Heated Flush Restrooms
• Cross Country Ski Trail (trail is not groomed)
• Sand Volleyball Court (bring own ball and net)
• New Nature based Playground (Coming Soon...)
• New Disc Golf Course! Opened in 2018!
• Vacation Rental by Owner House (VRBO) - visit the website: https://www.vrbo.com/739483
More Information (PDF)